LOCATION AND THE REGION
Les Estivales is ideally located in the North, at Trou aux Biches, this part of the island is renowned for its modern and quiet seaside residential area.. It is about 15 minutes drive to the centre of Grand Bay, on the North side of Mauritius. They are embedded in a preserved and secure environment. Trou aux Biches is the main holiday village on the Island and hosts numerous restaurants, a small number of bars and many boutiques for those that enjoy shopping.
Location (all times approximate)
– Approximately 1hr drive to the airport, however, this depends on traffic and peak-hour. It is wise to leave at least 4 hours before departure time of flight.
– 15 minutes drive to town (Grand Bay)
– 1 minute walk to Bus Stop
– 15 minute drive to Gym, Tennis Court, Squash
– 10 minute drive to Golf Courses
– 2 Minute drive to Grocery stores, Shops, Pharmacy
– 5 minute drive to Bars, Casino, Night Clubs & Restaurants (Local, Chinese, Thai, Indian, South Asian, Italian, Mexican, European & Seafood)
– 15 minute drive to 24/7 Private Clinic
– 5 minute drive to Church
– 5 Minute walk from Water Skiing, Diving, Kayak, Deep Sea Fishing, Lagoon fishing, sunset lagoon cruises
– 20 Minute drive to the capital city, Port Louis.
Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Airport 46.6 km
Most popular landmarks
Central Market Port Louis 17.6 km
Theatre of Port Louis 17.8 km
Caudan Waterfront 17.9 km
Champ de Mars 18.4 km
Port Louis 18.6 km
Rajiv Gandhi Science Centre 19.8 km